Monday, June 4, 2012

MOVING DAY


                                   My Message To Twitter Staff

As if I need a new problem, today I got my @vegasxau twitter account suspended. I’ve sent out exactly 5 tweets, to nobody in particular except followers and #forex, #fxtalk, and #trading discussion forums. I was responding to someone who tweeted me, and when I clicked the send tweet button my account was suspended.

The first meaningless cow chip corporate form I got was asking me not to violate their “aggressive follower” terms and conditions. Huh?

So, I’ve sent the customer service staff members, which are probably skateboarding and eating tofu and way too busy to respond, a message to get on it. Maybe a year from now they will respond and “un” suspend me. And people wonder why other people absolutely hate with a passion, that burns as hot as the sun, corporate Amerika. And yes, especially left leaning, technocrat hypocrites like Twitter [Microsoft comes too mind also] who think they are doing God’s work, while ignoring you or making life difficult for you.

No trading today, as it is moving day for funds out of HotForex [hooray] and into the new brokerage house, Forex FS. It will probably be a couple of days until funds are in the new PAMM, so be patient until then and I will comment on the markets at that time.

On Friday, I said I would lay out today what happened that got me so upset. Let’s wait a day or two for that explanation shall we?

For those of you interested in participating in the PAMM, drop me a line at vegasxau@ymail.com and I will send details.

Have a good day everyone.

-vegas

No comments:

Post a Comment