Friday, June 8, 2012

MOVING WEEK DAY 5


                              Something We Have Always Known

While I wait for funds to eventually get to Forex FS next week, so that I can start trading our new PAMM, I want to stress the importance of social media and how it relates to my business model of trading.

There aren’t many traders and/or money managers out there who are as accessible as yours truly, who have the experience and verified track record [over time], that are willing to communicate trading principles and lessons learned to the investing public. While email is great, it is not as vibrant or useful as Twitter and You Tube.

I hope you take the time to follow me on Twitter at “@vegastrades” and get my real time thoughts, insights, and trades. Now, I know many of you out there who regularly visit my posts, don’t use Twitter or You Tube because you are not familiar with it, think you can’t use it, or think you don’t need it; you would be wrong.

Take a few minutes and familiarize yourself with the Twitter technology; if you haven't already opened a Twitter account [it's free of course] do it now at https://twitter.com/ and then download “TweetDeck” [a 3rd party application] http://www.tweetdeck.com and spend 5 minutes on how to use it [really very easy]. If you want you can even do it mobile. There simply is no quicker or more productive way to keep informed on what’s going on; not just with me, but everything that interests you.

I’m a little behind in my efforts to “You Tube” the –vegas brand. I’ve got my subscription channel already done, but I need to get the PAMM up and going and learn more about digital video editing, special techniques, and then do some experimenting before I unleash some videos. I’m probably about a month away from the first vid.

But I think most will like what I have in mind for the vids. Sure, I aim to inform and educate, but we have to have some fun as well. I’ll have links on both web pages to the vids so you don’t have to go searching for them. They will also be available at You Tube under my channel that you may subscribe to for free [of course].

The algorithm absolutely nailed EURJPY today; the high and the low, with appropriate signals. If you are already on Twitter, you can see my real time comments from today confirming this. I’m sorry folks, but the “Vegas Multi Time Algorithm” is not available to the public; it is only for use by the PAMM for my clients.

There are many people who are visiting the web pages for the first time, and in order to make things simple for you, I have put together a file [as well as a FAQ download at the link] to help you into our PAMM if you are interested. Simply email me at vegasxau@ymail.com for details.

Have a great weekend everyone.

-vegas

No comments:

Post a Comment