Friday, June 1, 2012

CAN TRADING CONDITIONS BE ANY WORSE?


                     What I Really Need Is Just One More Problem

On Monday, I am going to address today’s trading issues. I’m going to hold my tongue for now; discretion being a virtue and all that. But come Monday ….

The fact that I made a $1.10 today is a miracle; truly, under the same set of circumstances I don’t know how anybody could have done any better. It could have been worse, and I am slowly counting to ten every 5 minutes to cool, what is otherwise a very hot cauldron of frustration, my temper.

But, like I said, I’ll have a lot more ro say about today on Monday.

Today was our last trading day at HotForex for our PAMM. On Monday [or maybe Tuesday at the latest], the remaining monies will be wired out and switched over to our new brokerage house in a few days.

Over the weekend, I’ll be updating and revising this webpage to reflect our new paradigm. I’ve got a few surprises coming next week so stay tuned.

Have a good weekend everyone.

-vegas

No comments:

Post a Comment