Thursday, February 23, 2012

DID I NOT WARN YOU?



                                 Some People Just Won’t Listen


How can I talk about today’s gold market without raising my blood pressure or using non-mother approved language?

How about less than a $4 range for the first 8 hours of trading; less than $8 until the U.S. session opened; and last but not least the price spikes and price drops [near 2 PM]? I warned you guys of this kind of action.

I started the day off in early Asia with a buy signal trade that I had to wait 8 hours to basically scratch. Add to the long wait, and with no market action, dealer games with my fills. I spent a large part of the first 14 hours of trade making my views on dealers known to the brokerage house kingpins.

My views on gold today I summed up pretty well on the other post at http://vegasxau.blogspot.com

I did have a nice trade in crude oil today, although not the volume I wanted.

Over the weekend, I will be making a special post on crude oil that basically will outline how I trade this market for the PAMM.

Until tomorrow, have a nice day everyone.

-vegas

No comments:

Post a Comment