Sunday, August 5, 2012

A FEW TRADES IN JULY


                                         Home Sweet Home

A few trades in July added some nominal value to NAV.

NAV:  0.9150

As I stated on my other blog [ http://vegasxau.blogspot.com ], I’m still “officially” on vacation for a couple of more weeks, but I’ll be doing more trades as the days go by.

It looks very much like the gold cartel has accomplished their objective of killing the gold trade. I haven’t seen anything recently that is going to get me back in this market.

EURJPY has been somewhat active, with dull summer days followed by high volume 200+ pip ranges. So far, my currency pair of choice going forward.

I’ll have more to report as I get back into the swing of things as August goes by.

Have a good day everyone.

-vegas

No comments:

Post a Comment