Thursday, May 3, 2012

HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM


                                       Not Quite This Serious

First some market talk.

We got long a little after the third algorithm buy signal; the first two didn’t work and the third didn’t either. So, an incremental loss today going into tomorrow’s NFP report. I kept a short leash on this trade because of where the market is and the potential for disaster any time from now until the report. I’d rather take a small insignificant loss than trade up again with larger trade size with huge stops underneath the market.

We’ll see what happens tomorrow with the NFP, as things will go utterly nuts at 7:30 A.M. From where I sit right now, gold has the very real potential of getting totally clobbered from the Central Planners tomorrow.

OK, now for the news you know is coming.

HotForex is closing down the PAMM and getting rid of all U.S. clients thanks to the CFTC.

Now, no need to rush out and take your funds out of the PAMM just yet. We have until June 5, 2012 and after talking with the partners, they are allowing me to trade while we transition to another brokerage house. So, just relax and take a deep breathe; occasionally this stuff happens in this industry.

I have spent the last 15 hours talking with a bunch of my contacts in the industry and I already have a solution in place. It will take me a few days to get the paperwork done [creating the new PAMM], but in about 10 days to 2 weeks we can make the seamless transition to the new brokerage house. We will still be able to trade all the things I trade now.

I want to assure everyone, that after talking with management at our new location, they will do everything to make us comfortable and happy. Yes, this is irritating, but in the scheme of things it isn’t that big of a deal. Of course, they have excellent customer service, strict segregation of customer funds, and are regulated. Once everything is in place for you to move your funds, I will provide to you details.

What I need you to do is this: 1) don’t close your PAMM investor account yet; I’ll let you know when to close it in the next couple of weeks, and 2) if you are a PAMM investor with me at HotForex, please email me with your PAMM investor account number and I will provide detailed instructions as to how to make the transition very easy.

Once I get everything set up [from my side] I’ll change the details of the 2 web pages to reflect the changes. This site will remain just as it is and for the purpose intended; tracking what I do with verifiable results.

So, hang in there and give a chuckle to the idiotic apparatchiks in US Government; I have already solved the problem and will make it an easy transition. If you have any questions, please email at vegasxau@ymail.com

Have a good day everyone.

-vegas

No comments:

Post a Comment