Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A NEW LOOK AND VISION


                       Sometimes You Just Have To Look Smarter

As I stated on my other post, the algorithm has just gone through a major revision.

I have not been satisfied with the algorithm trading results since the start of 2012. Things have been gnawing on me since the first week of January. Although I have finished the work and have implemented the changes, I have not finished the documentation. That should be available by Monday [maybe Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest].

Preservation of capital is always our first priority. Having said that though, we need stronger profitable trades; and that has definitely been factored into the major revision.

Starting tomorrow [tonight], I will trade based on the revisions I have made. I think you will see a big difference going forward.

Have a good day everyone.

-vegas

No comments:

Post a Comment