Tuesday, March 13, 2012

A DAY OF PROBLEMS



                                 Not As Bad As This, But Close


First Crude.

What’s the deal market? Again, a day in which the range [166 ticks] is far lower than normal; this is the 4th day in a row. With gold flying all over the place, crude sits and dawdles. Yuck.

Now gold.

How did everybody like that post 2 PM  $15 stop hunt screw job in less than a minute? Well, if that wasn’t enough for you, how about the eight [yes eight – count ‘em] rallies and declines of $8 - $15 within minutes from 1 PM to 2:30 PM?

I had my own problems today; first with the gold dealer and then with electricity. I should have an adjustment tomorrow on a fill, but I’m not holding my breath. In any event, in the scheme of things it is irrelevant. I also had an electricity outage that prevented me from being online for about 3 hours. Other than that just another day in paradise.

We will see tonight if the “Lemmings in Asia” [LIA] buy the market off the recent lows, or whether they set off sell stops below 1660. There should be a ton of stops for some aspiring young gun running an Asian hedge fund; can they run the stops tonight?

Have a good day everyone.

-vegas

No comments:

Post a Comment