Monday, February 6, 2012

SHORT & SWEET



                                   I’m Not As Bad As This Guy



OK, you all know what happened to me from my other post. No sense repeating myself.

Not exactly the best night for me to trade, as I got to trading a little late, but both markets deserve some comments. I’ll make this short since I’m a little hurtin’ today.

XAUUSD

Continued sell pressure from Friday spillover has gold on the defensive. As I write this, the algorithm has gone into “buy mode”. Since we are the end of today’s window for trading, we’ll pick up signals coming into tomorrow’s trade later tonight.

AUDUSD

We had a meaningless long trade in AUD today: Interest rate meeting by RBA this week keeping the lid on volatility. Second day in a row of below normal range for the day. This too shall pass. We’ll see what happens tomorrow.

Have a good day everyone, I’ll be back to normal for tomorrow’s trading.

-vegas

No comments:

Post a Comment