Thursday, May 10, 2012

WATCHING GRASS GROW


                        Yea, He’s Related To A Stupid Idiot Trader

Forget the fact I screwed up a sell limit order [in MT4] in EURUSD and made it a market order. OK, I go to change the stop [after I’m in the trade] and I make that a market order to liquidate. Some days I couldn’t operate a water fountain at the circus; “oyyyyyyy”.

“Hey vegas, how long you been in the business?”

“Obviously not long enough.”

Aside from the $45 screw up, nothing really happened today in any market. Gold put in a pathetic $16 range [take away the mystery tick high and it was more like $13] and trading was pretty much confined to about a 1 ½ hour window. After that $9 up $8 down, it was zzzzzzzzzzzz into the close. I guess since the Central Planners didn’t come in at 7:20 A.M. to crush it the short covering commenced; when that was over it was straight down and gold gave back pretty much everything it had gained.

AUDUSD had a range today, but 50% of it came in 1 second on an employment report. EURUSD was pretty much dead with only a 56 pip range.

A day to forget. Oh, and a day to reread the MT4 manual for some of us.

As a reminder, if you have a PAMM investor account, email me with your PAMM investor account number so I can send you the help file for the transition to the new brokerage house in the next few days.

Have a good day everyone, and I promise to stay away from sharp knives.

-vegas

No comments:

Post a Comment