Thursday, April 12, 2012

THE MARKET NEEDS DECAF


                                    Sometimes He Gets Excited

The algorithm missed a great buy today by about $1.50. We still got long and made a few pennies, but like I said on my other post, the ebb and flow of the market isn’t here anymore; what we are left with is a one-way freight train over 30 – 60 minutes most of the time since the start of 2012.

When I can’t get the prices I want on a specific buy/sell signal I’ll be doing smaller volume; this minimizes risk. We are only in day 3 of the revised algo and really haven’t had a buy signal yet. Obviously, that will change.

Tomorrow, and going forward every Friday, I’ll be posting the daily charts with cycle overlay for the 3 markets we are trading now with some comments; XAUUSD [gold]. AUDUSD [Australian dollar], and EURJPY [Euro priced in Yen]. This will keep you current on the cycles I’m looking at and help you determine exactly where we are at in each market.

Tomorrow is Friday, and if we can get a profit taking break overnight in early Asia or Europe I’ll be getting long for a Friday rally into the weekend. We’ll see what happens.

Have a good day everyone.

-vegas

No comments:

Post a Comment